Novato Senior Citizens Club has been in existence since 1964. It was incorporated into a non-profit 501(c)4 in 1966, sponsored by the City of Novato Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Department. Throughout all of 2016 the Club celebrated its’ 50th anniversary! The Club provides social, recreational and educational opportunities to its members. Events and activities take place at the Margaret Todd Senior Center (MTSC) unless otherwise specified. Membership to both the Club and the Center is $40/year and open to anyone 50 years and older. If you are 90 years young or better, membership is free but you still need to complete a form annually to maintain membership.
The Membership Benefits Include:
- Receiving the monthly News & Views newsletter in the mail.
- Participating in Club groups, such as Pedro, Club Bridge, and Crafts.
- Will pay reduced member rates for Club trips and special events.
- Can attend Club Monday meetings.
- Can participate in Center programs, game groups, services and other drop-in activities.
- Apply for Novato Independent Elders Program (NIEP) services.
- Social Gatherings in a warm and friendly environment
- Catered Specialty Luncheons & Dinners
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Monthly Educational Programs & Events
- Friday Flicks
- and more!